We are pleased to introduce EASY-WRAP (high tensile strength stretch cling film) for packing and wrapping.
Stretch wrap or stretch film is a highly stretchable plastic film that is wrapped around items. The elastic recovery keeps the items tightly bound. In contrast, shrink wrap is applied loosely around an item and shrinks tightly with heat. It is frequently used to unitize pallet loads but also may be used for bundling smaller items. Types of stretch film include bundling stretch film, hand stretch film, extended core stretch film, machine stretch film.
FEATURES OF STRETCH FILM
In pallet unitizing, stretch wrap can have several functions:
- improved stability of products or packages, forming a unit load
- more efficient handling and storage of unit loads
- some degree of dust and moisture protection
- some degree of tamper resistance and resistance to package pilferage
This is the versatile multi-purpose stretch film developed by the CAST FILM LINE technology. It is available in wide range of standard sizes and gauges. Beneficial economy wise, this is the best selling Clingfilm.
- Hand applied stretch film
- Puncture and tear resistant
- Great cling
- Wide range of sizes and gauges
EASY WRAP (STRETCH CLING FILM) SPECIFICATIONS
|Film width||mm||450,550 &Max. 1500mm|
|Thickness||micron||23/25/29 up to 150|